link to 6.0.1 build 1513

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu May 9 17:20:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

Today, RunRev lost a potential customer exactly for this reason. He
asked: where can I download it? I told him he had to create an account
and if he needed any explanations he could write to runrev at support.com.
He replied that if he has to write to support at this stage already,
meaning even before being able to download, then RunRev is not ready for
him.

I fear that hundreds of customers think this way. I expect this
community to grow much more quickly if RunRev put a bug red Download
button in the middle of the front page, which would immediately download
a zip, exe or dmg file for the detected operating system. The button
needs a small caption, saying "choose different operating system".

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com