Drag and Drop

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 9 16:59:19 EDT 2013

OK, I accepted your dare and was surprised to see that it worked (didn't
used to).  Nice.
Though you're still left with the limitations of working within a single
stack, and no dragging in or out.
But if the technique works for you, awesome.

Speaking as someone who has rolled custom drag-and-drop code (execute in
your message box):
go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/TMdragndrop.rev"

...I'll suggest from experience that at some point it will benefit you to
get a handle on the built-in routines.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director