Context Menus - the look of the thing

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu May 9 15:54:23 EDT 2013

Thanks

I seem to have fallen foul of the description of menus in the LC docs. What I want is a single 'mouseDown' handler in my mainstack that checks if the right mouse button had been pressed in an editable field and then provides Edit-menu type services to that field (the target). Could I use a button menu for that? I couldn't understand from the docs if I could or not (I could not work out if each field would need its own button), so I started exploring stack menus, which I've never used in quite a long LC coding career. Very happy to be advised, as ever.

Graham

Sent from my iPad