Is there a textChanged property?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:48:51 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 11:12 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> Depending on your scripts, it may work to add this to your keystroke macro:
>
>  if the selectedfield is not empty then select empty
>
> That should give you either a closefield or an exitfield.

The situation I need to catch is something along the lines of a 5 in
the field, the user changes to 6, and hits the hotkey to close down.
If I were the typist, I'd have tabbed out first (which is why this
lasted so long).  Once you put real people at the keyboard, though . .
. (and we discovered this by my assistant using the program . . )

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462