are my datagrids misbehaving, or is it me.

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 9 13:33:51 EDT 2013

Your problem is that you are using numbers as column labels.  Don't
remember the reason why but that causes problems with Datagrids.  I changed
one line in your script:

*put* item theCol of "A,B,C,D" into line theCol of columnLabels

...and everything worked fine

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>