Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 9 12:56:15 EDT 2013

On 5/9/13 3:00 AM, André Bisseret wrote:
> Thank you Shawn
> Seems not be my case.
> And I get no crash log
> I get a completely empty screen and have to force switch off (pushing the button (top right of the keyboard) for several seconds)

Is it a hang? If you're on Mac, look in Console at the "System
Diagnostic Reports", that's where I found the hang report for mine.

I haven't uploaded that yet because Shawn's report was about an actual
crash so I need to start a new report. If you can find yours, you could
add it to mine. It sounds similar.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com