Data Grid Question

Joe Hamburger abilitybf at att.net
Wed May 8 15:48:53 EDT 2013

Hi again Mike,

Yes, I am using the Table format and nothing happens when I click on the + at
the bottom of the column part of the property inspector. Here's something else
that's interesting. When the script reaches either
set dgText of grp "CS Grid" to data1
or
set the dgText of grp "CS Grid" to data1
then dgText becomes a custom property in the grid with data1 going into that
property instead of populating the grid.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm thinking I need to uninstall livecode completely and re install it. There
seems to be a problem with the underlying program. How do I do the uninstall?

Joe
Orlando, FL USA