Comment about "do" (was clickLine/clickcharchunk)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed May 8 10:42:42 EDT 2013

Geoff Canyon wrote:
> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 8:31 AM, dunbarx wrote:
>
>> Good stuff Geoff.
>>

> Good stuff Richard.

Good stuff LiveCode.

And MetaCard.

For all the seductive pleasures of HyperTalk, there were more than a few
oddities in the language which caused us to scratch our heads over
seemingly simple things, like when we can use a variable as an object
reference.

Dr. Raney had little patience for ambiguity, grudgingly implementing it
where necessary but quick to seek more confident solutions where practical.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World