Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 8 08:05:26 EDT 2013

Bonjour,

Up to now I was working with livecode 5.0.2.
This morning I tried livecode 6 (commercial version Built 1511).

First of all, I had to build a new standalone for the app. I choosed to try. Well, why not!

In development environment, seemed to work normally.

With the new standalone as well but only until I tried to quit it.
Then I got a crash (?) : I mean the screen of my mac (10.6.8) became completely empty and I had to force to turn off my mac.

After several trials issuing the same problems, I am back to 5.0.2! (thanks to time machine)
First time i get such misadventure when shifting to a new version.

Waiting now for a better weather :-))

André