Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 7 19:18:46 EDT 2013

On 5/7/13 5:23 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Jacque, I get hangs all the time, since forever (not just v6).
>
> For me, the hang occurs 99% of the time when editing scripts.  I do a lot
> of work with behaviors and front scripts, and it's usually during the
> process of editing one of these that I get locked up.
>
> Full crashes are fairly rare for me (thankfully).

So far scripts are okay here, but I do have several behaviors in use. On
the other hand, I haven't been doing much actual scripting in 6.x
because I'm afraid I'll lose it, so I've gone back to 5.5.4. Like Devin,
I have deadlines.

The last hang I had in 6.x was when I was working in the property inspector.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com