Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 7 19:09:24 EDT 2013

On 5/7/13 4:27 PM, Jacques Hausser wrote:
> My "problem" is that till now I didn't have any crash with Commercial
> built 1513… I'm working on a stack which deals mainly with images and
> also with interfacing with google maps. Can you tell what exactly you
> are doing ?

My stack is very image-intensive too, I am loading a background image
with new content on every card change. Most cards also have their own
images too. There are also audio and video players. The way images work
was changed in 6.0 so maybe that's it. But I don't often crash, it is
usually a hang with the spinning beach ball.

It isn't always in the same place or after the same action, so I can't
reproduce it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com