Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue May 7 18:23:51 EDT 2013

Jacque, I get hangs all the time, since forever (not just v6).

For me, the hang occurs 99% of the time when editing scripts.  I do a lot
of work with behaviors and front scripts, and it's usually during the
process of editing one of these that I get locked up.

Full crashes are fairly rare for me (thankfully).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design