Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

Shawn Blc shawnlivecode at gmail.com
Tue May 7 18:11:06 EDT 2013

Ok here's the first few lines of my crash report.  Notice in the crash
report it says build 1512, but in LC it actually says build 1513 (probably
nothing to do with the crash though).  When this crash occurred just
moments ago I just ungrouped a group, then regrouped the group of radio
buttons.

FWIW here's the first few lines.

Process:         LiveCode-Commercial [21304]
Identifier:      com.runrev.livecode
Version:         6.0.1-rc-1.1512 (6.0.1-rc-1.1512)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [125]
User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2013-05-07 17:07:36.265 -0500
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)
Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          27287 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           4
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  27055 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   3