Anyone else experiencing crashes with Commercial Build 1513?

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Tue May 7 17:57:46 EDT 2013

I'm not sure it could help, but contrary to yours, my stack has several substacks, each (including the main stack) with one card only. Perhaps the problem has something to do with the navigation between cards in the same stack? By the way, I'm using the same version of OSX as you, with a (probably older) Mac and only 2 GB memory.

Jacques

Le 7 mai 2013 à 23:36, Shawn Blc <shawnlivecode at gmail.com> a écrit :

> By the way ... I'm on a MAC, running OSX 10.8.3, 16 GB memory.
>

> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Shawn Blc <shawnlivecode at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jacques, I can't tell exactly what I'm doing to cause the crashes, at
>> least not yet, I have about 15 cards in my stack and three images, several
>> radio buttons, and few errors that have yet to be fixed.  I can tell you
>> that it crashes enough on a daily basis that I'm aware of it and make damn
>> sure I save my stack after a few code changes.
>>

>> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Jacques Hausser <jacques.hausser at unil.ch>wrote:
>>
>>> My "problem" is that till now I didn't have any crash with Commercial
>>> built 1513… I'm working on a stack which deals mainly with images and also
>>> with interfacing with google maps. Can you tell what exactly you are doing ?
>>>
>>> Jacques

>>> Build

>>> force-quit. I haven't pinpointed why yet. What are you doing when it
>>> happens? Maybe I'm doing that too.

Prof. Jacques Hausser
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Biophore / Sorge