clickLine/clickcharchunk

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:19:56 EDT 2013

If you want the value of the clickline you can use value(the clickline) the
clickcharchunk returns a char offset at which point you can "put the number
of lines in char 1 to (word 2 of the clickcharchunk) of container" then
subtract the number of chars of line 1 to (word 2 of the clickcharchunk) -
1) from word 2 of the clickcharchunk  (I think, this is just off the top of
my head real quick)  Something like that, though the indexes make it mucho
easier. I'm sure there are other probably easier ways but these work ok.