Beginners questions subject headers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 7 13:25:57 EDT 2013

Man, the minute you go off on a debugging tour of the past, everybody
starts talking about you. How do they know?

> Where and when is Jacques time travel external located?

It is currently in Alpha. Alpha Centari. I had a little slip-up.

> Very good question. Where IS this time travel external? I have some great
> ideas for it.

It isn't an external, sorry. Since there is nothing else quite like it,
it must stand alone.

> Jacque has a time *warp* stack, not a time *travel* external.
> Note that time travel itself would create paradoxes and is therefore
> impossible, but that the time warp stack has allowed (or will have
> allowed some time in the future past) time travel to be possible.

Thanks for this, I keep trying to get that across. The warp is be-weft
right now but I'm working on it. The paradoxes are something of a
problem at present. I mean, at past. That is, they will be a problem.

> I wonder how the patent office could sort out who invented or registered the
> time warp/travel external first.
>
> If time travel is possible in the future it has already been invented.

This is an astute observation. I registered the patent a few years from
now but the details got tangled up. Apparently they don't believe I have
such a thing, even though I was (briefly) able to pop into their offices
without going through the door. Instead, they fired the security guard.

> An ill behaved app went back and removed it before it was invented,
> obliterating the inventor from history.

I beg your pardon, rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. Or they
will be. Of course, there's always the possibility I skimmed over that
event. I did end up in the Jurassic once, but that's not really
obliteration, it's more like pre-cognition with physicality.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com