Beginner Question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue May 7 08:07:13 EDT 2013

There's another method of doing this, which is to arrange for the initialisation code of your app to be in a 'startup' handler in the first card of the mainstack. 'Startup' is not sent when you load an LC stack from the IDE, so the issue doesn't arise. If you want to initialise after the load, just do

send "startup" to card "MyStartCard" of stack "MyMainStack"

from the message box.

Graham