are my datagrids misbehaving, or is it me.

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:56:54 EDT 2013

I've distilled my misbehaving datagrid down to this entry.

Drag a fresh datagrid onto this card (it's over attachment size limits if I
include it).  It will be named "dataGrid 1"

Push the button, and the editor will immediately hit a breakpoint.

At line 39, when the dgData is set, it behaves *mostly* as expected--except
that the first column gets grey blocks instead of data.

These seem to be created by the setting of the dgData; they are opaque
pieces which are set not to be selectable.

I've been blocked by this for weeks now . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462