[ANN] simple publisher/subscriber library for LiveCode

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 6 15:46:43 EDT 2013

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Monte, I stole "addEventListener" from Javascript, my Objective-C is a tad
rusty.

Mark, I just checked revOnline (the web version) and could not find your
stack, maybe it was lost in the revonlinepocalypse of the 2000ish years)

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.