Data Grid Question

Joe Hamburger abilitybf at att.net
Mon May 6 13:32:31 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, there seems to be a few things wrong
with my livecode program. One symptom is that every time I use it the revpallet
becomes the top stack. The pertinant problem in this case though is the "Column
Behavior..." button and the "+" button next to it are both disabled. Is there
another way to achieve the constant line number column? I'm using Mac version
5.2.2. I'm not able to install the newer version either.

Joe
Orlando, FL, USA