[ANN] simple publisher/subscriber library for LiveCode

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon May 6 11:23:09 EDT 2013

Well I didn't want to start a feature comparision war :)

just remembered his, and thought that you and him so often do the same things xD

Personally, I'd like an LC IDE that uses this concept to handle plugins and multiple palettes that aim at the same task. Of course I never get around to implement it :(