[ANN] simple publisher/subscriber library for LiveCode

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon May 6 11:13:45 EDT 2013

I remember mark wieder once had a talk on one of the conferences about something like this. He called it "central station" or "schedule central"... don't remember, something with "central"?

I remember that it was more complex (or maybe i'm more familiar with the concept now?),  with a unified way to subscribe to messages and functions, as well as ways to work around missing subscribers etc.