[ANN] simple publisher/subscriber library for LiveCode

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon May 6 10:36:59 EDT 2013

Hey Folks,

I just released a tiny library I am using here in some projects. It is a
publisher/subscriber implementation (aka the observer pattern). Its a
really small library and one could clone it in five minutes but the work is
already done, it is public domain and unlocked.

I am also testing a new site implementation so bear with me while my site
resumes working correctly. Not all content is back up yet.

Please, I appreciate feedback on the new site (even as the content is not
complete yet). The new site is responsive so you can open it on your tablet
or mobile phone and it should just work.

http://www.andregarzia.com/posts/en/pubsub/

Cheers
Andre "I hope the site stays up" Garzia

--