Mobile (Android) orientations

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun May 5 19:23:57 EDT 2013

Hmmm - this message has been sitting in my outbound mail queue for 2 or
3 days - sorry for the late reply.

Thanks Neil (and everyone else who replied). This has been a great help.

Monte's right - this would be a great example for a community effort (if
his efforts on the engine forum don't lead to a better solution).

-- Alex.