[ANN] Book. Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Sun May 5 11:36:38 EDT 2013

Mark, do you understand that in this way ... you penalize ONLY the
honest users (/who would buy an eBook edition/) and, in fact, doing
nothing against piracy?

As soon as the book will be available, if it is really an interesting
book ... for sure someone will make good quality photocopies (/... that
you can't prevent/) and will produce a pdf that, within a few days, will
be available on all pirates sites of the world.  I have seen this happen
thousands of times for any kind of book ...

So, please, try to rethink to your decision ... for all of us who like
eBooks ... :-)

Cordially,

Guglielmo Braguglia