Installing App on iPad

Nigel Soden nigels at amglighthouse.co.za
Sun May 5 03:41:07 EDT 2013

Greeting

Is there a way that I can load a LC application from my MAC to a iPad or iPhone without having to join the apple developers thingemajig. I've got both V5.5.3 and V6.0.1. I would like to use 6.0.1, without also having to purchase AirLaunch which doesn't work on v6.0.1. The only reason for this request is I'm a little tight on spare cash to dish out and I need to test my application on a iPad.

Eventually when I've saved sufficient shekels I'll purchase whatever I need to make the application commercial legal, but at this stage everything is still in development mode.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Nigel