Finding orphaned "put"

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sat May 4 17:01:27 EDT 2013

You should be able to do this in lc.

Put the script of <objectname> into <variablename>
-- repeat loop to put the line number of each line before eeach line in the variable
Filter <variablename> with "*put*"
Filter <variablename> without "*into*"

Put a loop around it for every object in you project and build a list of objects and line numbers.

Sorry I'm doing this on an iPhone and its tedious but it all works in my mind. Besides, I've had 3 beers so it should work!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM
Sent from iPhone