Finding orphaned "put"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat May 4 16:17:00 EDT 2013

William,

Write a repeat loop that loops through all stacks, cards and their controls and checks all scripts for a line that contains put but not into.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.