Finding orphaned "put"

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat May 4 16:15:47 EDT 2013

I have many lines of script which say "put something into variable"

I have one line of script which just says "put variable" - what that does
is open the message box. I'd like to find that line of script and delete
it.

Could I really put 6000 lines of script in a variable? But you have given
me an idea. Maybe I can solve it in BBedit.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com