ANN GLX2 Script Editor 3.0.14

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri May 3 16:24:57 EDT 2013

Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at ...> writes:

> Hi Mark,
>
> mwieder wrote
> > 2013.05.03 GLX2 3.0.14 is now available for download
>
> It's easy to enable or disable GLX2 inside LiveCode?

Yes, clicking the GLX2 icon at the right of GLX2's status bar toggles
between GLX2 and the IDE's script editor.

> Did I have to delete or erase any file of the GLX2
> installation folder?

Per the release notes:

For best results, it's a good idea to delete any "GLX2 Code Prefs.txt"
preferences file in your Plugins directory. Some custom properties have been
deprecated, and they may resurrect themselves if they're in a
previously-existing preferences file and cause undefined behavior.

But also, if you have a "GLX2 macros.txt" file in your plugin directory you
should probably delete it to be sure. It *shouldn't* cause a problem, but
macros were deprecated a few months ago. And happily, should no longer be
necessary because we can now fix the engine to do the things I had macros for.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net