Mobile (Android) orientations

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Fri May 3 08:50:13 EDT 2013

Hi Monte,
never tried, but ... reading the "Android Release Notes", Pag. 29, I
think that you have to do something like that :

device=Amazon|KFOT|||
orientation_map=0,90
device=Amazon|KFTT|||
orientation_map=0,90
device=Amazon|WFJWI|||
orientation_map=0,90
device=Amazon|WFJWA|||
orientation_map=0,90

... because, I think, the system first identify the model, next expect
the orientation map.

But ... my only Kindle is a *Kindle Fire HD 7"* ... so ... I can't test ...

Guglielmo