User notes in dictionary

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri May 3 08:47:45 EDT 2013

Mark.

Is it a Mac thing? This happens on my home machine as well, and I mentioned it a year or two ago.

I assume that the dictionary is tied to the LC version that calls it. So then why would opening an earlier version (4), quitting, and then opening a later one (5), cause the user notes to appear in v.5? I guess I am asking where does the dictionary really reside? I see a dictionary folder in my older Revolution 3.5 and 4.5 folders.  Does the v.5 bundle contain one as well?

By the way, opening version 3.5, quitting, and then opening 5.4.4 also loads the user notes.

Craig