revOpenDatabase acting differently in IDE and standalone

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 2 21:19:04 EDT 2013

I guess I'm a little surprised by that.  There was a thread in November
last year about this and some pretty enlightened experts on this list
indicated that the format of a standalone had changed within the last year
and it was no longer possible (OK, it's always possible!) to get at the
scripts within a standalone.  Maybe I misunderstood what was said in that
thread.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>