matching colors to image colors on iOS

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 2 01:01:56 EDT 2013

This problem just will not go away.  One possible solution is to avoid the PNG format for your image and use GIF or JPEG if possible.  If neither one of those is an option, but your use is iOS only, try opening the image in Apple's ColorSync Utility, assign the image a Generic RGB profile and save the image. Reimport into LiveCode and it will hopefully match whatever colors you're using, but again, if it works it's a Mac/iOS solution only.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design