How is this in the app store

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:05:58 EDT 2013

setting aside the question of code, it's not quite what you're saying, and
it doesn't work the way rev does.

1. I installed their player app on my iPhone and hooked it up with my
account on their site.
2. On my mac, in a web browser on their site, I created a new project.
3. Specified that it was for iPhone.
4. Configured everything. No code, but many interesting features. I chose a
template this time, and I was absolutely able to create a credible
restaurant application: pictures of food, a menu with links to individual
descriptions and prices, a map, phone and email links, social media links,
etc.
5. Every few seconds the IDE said that it had saved the app.
6. On my iPhone, open their app. It lists the "apps" I've created in the
IDE on my Mac.
7. Open the "app" I just created.
8. I'm browsing through my restaurant's application on my iPhone.
9-??? submit to the app store.

No signing, no keys, no hassle, five minutes, tops, from "I want to make an
app" to "Look, there's my app running on my iPhone."

No code is a dealbreaker, obviously, but still, this is pretty magical tech.

gc