Password protection in non-commercial 6.0.1

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed May 1 17:55:22 EDT 2013

On May 1, 2013, at 2:44 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:

> If its 6.0.1 commercial you should be able to. But of course if its 6.0.1
> commercial it should have been able to open it to begin with. If its the
> community version the answer would be no, that part of things has been
> removed.

Not commercial :(

For many years, I have depended on password protection of this stack and it will be a pain to get along without it. I am not a commercial user. My stacks are for my own use only.

Is LiveCode turning its back on users like me? Will I regret my modest contribution to the kickstarter fund?

Tim Miller