Stack won't open in 6.0.1

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Wed May 1 17:32:37 EDT 2013

On May 1, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:

> Wondering if your dictionary is having issues.  Found this entry in mine.
>
> *password*
>
> **
>
> *Type: *property
>

> *Syntax: *
>
> set the password of *stack *to {*passwordString *| empty}

Thank you Mike.

> set the password of this stack to "foo"
>
> Script compile error:
> Error description: <none>

> set the password of stack "rolodex" to "foo"
>
> Script compile error:
> Error description: <none>

Oh, I got it, by trial and error as usual. Try to open a script. Get prompted for the password. Enter it. Then set the password to empty by script. That seems to work.

After I open the stack successfully in 6.0.1, can I password-protect it again, in the usual way?

Tim