How is this in the app store

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:34:09 EDT 2013

This is an iOS tool. It makes it *totally* simple. I literally went to
their web site, initiated an app, created a few screens with minor
interaction, installed their runtime iOS app, and was reviewing my app on
my iPhone two minutes later (had to sign up by email etc.) But I think I
answered my question at the same time: there is no code.

None. At. All.

I don't know how this is in any way useful, slick as it is. Maybe they're
planning to add code. But for now, just to give one example, you can have a
scrolling list, but the data in that list comes from the configuration you
give it when you design it. You can't even specify a data source, you
literally need to configure it in the dev environment.

If they don't change that, I don't know how this is useful. If they do, I
don't know how Apple won't kill this.