Script editors

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed May 1 05:46:09 EDT 2013

On 01/05/2013, at 7:32 PM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course (!!!!) it might be that I'm even more goofy that I thought I was,
> and have missed some aspect of LC that allows one to view the whole code
> of one's stack all at once; but I doubt it.

Have you seen the seen Edit > Find and Replace??? You can search everything quite easily...

It probably wouldn't be that complicated to parse a stack and create a big script if you really wanted but you would lose the context of the scripts wouldn't you?

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!