Hacking the 'Tools' stack

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed May 1 03:21:17 EDT 2013

About 8-9 years ago I hacked the version 2.0 revTools stack to produce a
lateral toolbar
with a large number of presets, quite a few people used it, especially
for teaching
purposes, and am wondering about doing that again.

I remember getting a bit cheesed-off when between version 2.0.1 and 2.6
there were sufficient
changes in the revTools stack to prevent swapping out my hack revTools.

That sort of thing takes quite a bit of time and effort, so I don't
really want to do that if,
with each version of Livecode the content of the revTools stack changes,
so what I need to know
is whether that happens or not.

Richmond.