Best data import approach

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sat Mar 30 21:09:48 EDT 2013

So I found the column that was being "forced" into sorting.  I deleted that
column and re-created it and voila!   Pulling my hair out for something
like this drives me crazy!

One last thing, is there a way to have it scroll all the way down to the
bottom of the data contained within the DataGrid instead of starting at the
top?

Thanks for your help!