Best data import approach

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:03:09 EDT 2013

Hmm. Not sure why its forcing your hand as far as sorting goes in the
inspector.  Assuming you're defined your column names theres a checkbox
down low in the sorting section for each column, and to get no sorting I
just make sure theres no check in the box for each column. (which is the
same thing that setting the sort to empty should do)

Just did a test and shoved some data in, worked as expected with no sorting
so something else must be turning on the sort, I just don't know where that
would be.