Best data import approach

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sat Mar 30 20:54:34 EDT 2013

Mike,

For sure, I don't want it sorted and as of right now.  I have been using
that line that you just sent this whole time but it still is being sorted
when it comes into the grid.  At what point should I be calling that?  I
have tried before and after the "set the dgText of group...."

Is there something else that would be overriding the sorting order?  In the
inspector it actually forces me to choose at least one column to sort by.
I just want it in the order that is written in the log file I am reading.

SKIP