Autosave from field?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 16:31:42 EDT 2013

Thanks chaps, but after some thought I went for a completely different
way of doing things
and had the stack save a backup RTF document every time the end-user
pressed a key on her/his

(and I really should apologise that I am not entirely sure how to signal
that I should like to include the transgendered community in this
statement; I would be most grateful if a transgendered person who may be
lurking on the Use-lIst - Hey, come out of the closet into the Livecode
sunshine could tell me the T possessive pronoun)

keyboard by putting an export to file statement at the end of an on
rawKeyDown script.

Richmond.