Best data import approach

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Sat Mar 30 15:16:58 EDT 2013

Thanks.. I had tried that but I was getting some funky data formatting
coming in.  Come to find out that the data in the log file has an
occasional misplaced CR and LF embedded.

Having said THAT, is there a way to strip out those characters?  I know
exactly how many columns I have in my field and each is separated with a
tab.  So I guess at this point what I am trying to say is there a way to
clean up the data and still be able to determine a new record (row)?

SKIP