Best data import approach

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Mar 30 15:09:18 EDT 2013

Hi Skip,
On the face of it, reading it into a variable and setting the dgText of the
datagrid to the variable seems like the simplest approach.  I guess you
might make a case for using an in-memory sqlite database depending on the
volume of data and the complexity of the "manipulations" you want to do to
it.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>