Challenge: how to set the text of a field

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 08:45:41 EDT 2013

Try this:

- create a new stack with a button "test" and a field "f"
- group them in group "g"
- set the backgroundbehavior of group "g" to true
- create 2 new cards -- the group will be placed on all 3 cards
- put "one" into fld "f" of card 1, "two" into fld "f" of card 2, "three" into fld "f" of card 3
- create a button "behav" on card 1
- set the behavior of group "g" to the long id of btn "behav" of cd 1
- set the script of btn "test" to the following:

on mouseUp
   put fld "f" of card 2
end mouseUp

Click btn "test" and you get "two" in the messagebox

Does this do what you want?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com