1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:16:43 EDT 2013

I really appreciate the LiveCode communities response to 1001 things to do with LiveCode. Thanks to all the contributors, my small seed of an idea has blossomed into a beautiful tree. I need a little help to keep our tree growing at a steady rate.

I have a backlog of about two weeks worth of entries if I continue to post one new entry a day. I'd like to keep going at this rate as long as I can. I'd really appreciate screenshots and short description of apps that you've developed with LiveCode that you haven't already sent to me.

Regards

Peter W A Wood
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com