LiveCode Developers Group - Oregon

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 27 11:22:03 EDT 2013

Lynn Fredricks wrote:
> There is now a LiveCode Developers Group in Oregon. A sub-group for it is
> now on Linked In here:
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4926179
>
> Garth Catterall-Heart is managing the group and posted about the first
> meeting this coming Saturday. If you are in the great NorthWest, please join
> us on Linked In and this coming Saturday!

Garth's great - glad to see he's involved.  I met him a couple years ago
when he was down this way, discussing one of the LiveCode apps he's
built.  Very much enjoyed meeting him, a good-natured and helpful
fellow, with such a broad range of interests that he makes for excellent
conversation.

Wish I could be there for the meeting.  Sounds like you'll have a great
time.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World