Adding a folder to a zip archive

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 26 13:18:12 EDT 2013

Hi Trevor,
Yes, I'm thinking that would be one way to go.

The zipping part of this happens during my automated release process so I
guess another alternative is to simply do the zipping manually using the
OSX built in Compress function.  That would break the automation but I
would end up with a zip archive with the correct contents for installation.

I haven't checked, but I assume there must be an enhancement request at the
QCC for this?  Seems like a pretty major omission.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Trevor DeVore
<lists at mangomultimedia.com>wrote:

> If this is happening from within the IDE then you can determine what the
> plugin folder is and unzip to a subdirectory, no? I forget what the
> function is that returns the plugin folder but there is such a thing.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>